Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Was Made for Loving You Baby

This Valentine's Day didn't go exactly as planned.  As tempting as it is to sugarcoat, not going to lie...I have had better Valentine's. Stuart was able to come out for a week, but we spent most of the time dealing with some family issues (my side)...we luckily have these sweet Valentines to enjoy all year long!








I had the great idea to have the kids make these for Grandma and Grandpa Larsen...but due to my slacking ways I didn't get them out in the mail...However, I know for a fact Mom Larsen is my most faithful reader so hopefully you enjoy this picture and forgive me for not getting them in the mail! 


From Asher

Chiara LOVED making this "Hug" and she told me she was going to play in the snow at Grandma and Grandpa Larsen's house the whole day after getting her Valentine's from Max and Charlie...I wish we could too!


Stuart made the day special by decorating the couch with Chiara before Asher and I came out to breakfast.

This awesome pancake breakfast was also my birthday present from Mom Larsen!!!  The  mixes you sent were AMAZING! Yummmy...


So glad we could take some time to reflect on Love and spend time with our little family all together.  My husband is the best decision I ever made.  Whenever life is difficult I am so happy that we are together forever, because I can completely rely on him to support our family, and understand and love me.  Before I was married sometimes I wondered if it was all worth it.  Being married to Stuart has helped me gain a testimony that marriage really is ordained of God and is one of the best ways to find happiness in this life.  It makes it so much easier to hope for a better world when you are married to a quality man like him! I really am so lucky to be his wife!  I love you so much Stuart!  Thanks for everything you do for me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are amazing wife. I also loved being married to you and it was the best decision I have ever made. You have definetely helped me to be.a much better person. I love our little family so incredibly much and I know that God has blessed us so much.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird