Thursday, August 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We finally moved into our new house! 
The rest of this post is tons of before and after pictures (and we still have tons more to do!), so if you don't like that sort of thing feel free to stop reading now.
This is our house before we moved in, totally bare. It's three bedrooms, two baths, some other things that are probably important and if you're are interested ask Stu, and my favorite feature is the screen porch in the back <3

Our cute little house








I just really love that I have a whole room for laundry!

We have two cute little duck ponds on our block
Stuart got to make it home for 4 days so we packed like crazy, moved like crazy, and then unpacked like crazy.  Then I had lots of projects I wanted him to do!  He got everything for Chiara's room done, the rest of the house is a work in progress, but the only room completely under construction is the baby's room. 

Chiara's Room:
(this room is even 100 times cuter in real life, Stuart is a creative genius)








Our Room (Still needs tons of work, why do I always leave my own bedroom for last?)

We got this (and almost all our furniture, excluding our bed) for free or dirt cheap secondhand.  So be on the look out for us to get real DIY on you :)

The rest of the house (needs some work, but livable for now):
 


 This will be the baby's room at some point in the near future.  And I'm really excited to show off how cute it is especially after seeing it like this:

 I'm amazed by how much Stuart pretty much single-handedly got done in only four days!  Chiara and I are loving our new space. I can't wait to show off the other great things we have planned here!


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird