Saturday, October 10, 2009






















Today I have officially been pregnant for nine months! Until the last week I have been so busy that it hasn't really seemed real, but now that I finished working and really started putting the baby's room (our walk-in-closet) together it truly seems like this baby will indeed make an appearance sometime soon! Both Stuart and I have been making the baby something special to welcome them into our home. I designed and made the quilt hanging on the crib and Stuart designed and made this crib all by himself. It's almost done, he just is going to paint it white and needs to finish some last touches. You can't tell from the pictures but he carved a forest scene on the headboard and leaves and vines on each of the posts. We went to DI last night and bought 35 Teddy Bears (less than $20!) to decorate the shelf above the crib (and I'm sure that I will want to add some more decor when we find out if it's a boy or girl). It took me three hours to wash them all, but I think it was so worth it! Everything isn't completely done yet but things are settled to the point that anytime baby wants to come, we can handle it with grace! I really can't believe how excited that I am about the simplest things. I really am grateful that we are blessed with this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird